Epoxy Flooring Nampa, ID Official Site
What Is Epoxy Flooring?
- Retail stores
- Office buildings
- Fire stations
- And more!
A stained polished concrete floor comes with numerous benefits for residential and commercial clients. Our residential polished concrete floors resist stains, moisture, cracks, and other forms of damage. A polished concrete basement floor can expand your living space with a low-maintenance flooring solution that’s easy to clean. A polished concrete garage floor can also improve your home’s value and give you an ideal flooring solution for working on your car or hobbies.
- Basements for a water-resistant and attractive flooring solution
- Garages to create a high-end yet resilient floor system
- Pool decks to create a stunning oasis with a real “wow” factor
- Patios, decks, and walkways to achieve the look of wood plank with the longevity of concrete, minimal maintenance, and no rot or splinters
Epoxy Flooring Nampa was such a pleasure to work with, they really made me feel like I was part of the process and always took the time to go over my options. I highly recommend this company.
It is important to me that a contractor is professional, nice, and shows up on time, with Epoxy Flooring Nampa, every one of the crew had those traits and that is why I would recommend this company to anyone.
- Lifting stains to ensure the epoxy bonds with the concrete. Oil and gas stains should be lifted with a degreaser.
- Filling cracks and joints. This is important for bonding and to ensure the final epoxy floor is smooth and flawless.
- Fixing damage. If you have any damaged areas of concrete, such as crumbling areas or low spots, we will take the time to fix them.
- Sweeping for proper bonding.
- Diamond grinding. This step helps correct irregularities in the surface, remove contaminants, and open the pores of the concrete for superior adhesion of the epoxy.